COVID-19 Update, Guidelines & Waiver
Thank you all for waiting patiently in this difficult situation. As you all know, the safety and health of our guests, staff and the community are our priority. With that in mind, we are working on our reopening, which will take place on Saturday, May 30th.
We will be following the CDC COVID-19 guidelines, but as an Aveda Concept Salon, we will try our best to make sure to accommodate each guest that had her/his appointment cancelled during these past eight weeks. So please, be patient as we navigate through these challenging times:
Updated Salon Policies
- We will be rescheduling every guest’s appointment.
- Only guests receiving services are allowed in the salon.
- No more than eight people will be allowed in the salon at once.
- Masks will be mandatory upon arrival and cannot be removed at any time, during or after service.
- We will have a thermometer and hand sanitizer at the front desk upon your arrival.
- Ask for help if you need any products or need to test anything. Your stylist will be at your service.
- We are temporarily suspending complimentary services including:
- blow drying
- There will be an additional charge for all colors services, based on the need to use more color
- We will only have three stations to accommodate social distancing, which will be sanitized before and after each guest.
- Guests must wait in their cars until called, at which time their stylists will be ready for them.
- Please confirm your appointment 24-hours prior to your appointment. Please also notify us of any cancellation at least 24-hours prior, as we will have guests waiting to get in. No-shows will be subject to a charge (50% of the service amounts).
- All staff will be well-equipped.
Thanks for following both our guidelines as well as the CDC guidelines. It is still each one of our responsibilities to protect each other and make sure we are safe and healthy to overcome this pandemic.
The waiver below must be completed, signed and submitted before your appointment.