COVID-19 Update, Guidelines & Waiver
We are taking this opportunity to thank you for your support! We are still open because of your cooperation and support. As you know, the safety and health of our guests, staff, and the community are our top priority.
We are strictly following the CDC, the State Board, and Frederick government guidelines.
Updated Salon Policies
- The salon is cleaned and sanitized at all times; including every station, shampoo bowl, and the restroom.
- We are keeping the salon at its minimum capacity. Only scheduled customers are allowed in the salon.
- Masks are recommended at Neutre Salon.
- Please do not visit this salon if you are having cold or flu like symptoms. Your health and that of our community comes first. Use your own judgement when determining whether or not you feel comfortable in social settings or public spaces.
- We appreciate your business!!! We want you, and our staff, to stay healthy and we look forward to seeing you in for a service soon!
Thanks for following Neutre’s guidelines. Each one of us bears the responsibility to protect one another to overcome this pandemic.