COVID-19 Update, Guidelines & Waiver
We are taking this opportunity to thank you for your support! We are still open because of your cooperation and support. As you know, the safety and health of our guests, staff, and the community are our top priority.
We are strictly following the CDC, the State Board, and Frederick government guidelines.
Updated Salon Policies
- The salon is cleaned and sanitized at all times; including every station, shampoo bowl, and the restroom.
- We are keeping the salon at its minimum capacity. Only scheduled customers are allowed in the salon.
- Masks are still mandatory, beginning upon arrival and should not be removed at any time during service.
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival, and hand sanitizer is provided at the front desk.
- Please confirm 24 hours prior to appointment time. Our 48-hour cancellation policy must be observed, as we have a long waiting list.
- If you are having any cold/flu/COVID symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
- If you get a Covid-19 test, please make sure you receive your results before honoring your appointment, assuming your test is negative.
- A no-show will be subject to a charge of 50% of the service amount.
- To keep our minimum capacity policy efficient, please call us at 301-228-3670 upon your arrival to make sure your stylist is ready to take you.
- We are trying hard not to get color on your mask, but it will be best to have a disposable mask on during your service. If you don’t have one, a mask will be provided for you for a charge of $2.
Thanks for following Neutre’s guidelines. Each one of us bears the responsibility to protect one another to overcome this pandemic.
A waiver must be completed, signed and submitted before your appointment.